Wild Connemara Package Tour
Our Wild Connemara package tour will introduce you to the beautiful scenery of the West coast of Ireland , the tour starts & finishes in Galway city , it’s a great place to explore & sample the atmosphere of our local pub’s & restaurants & take in a walk exploring around the old cobbled streets of the city & enjoy the views across Galway Bay from the Spanish Arch.
There are plenty of interesting places to visit along our cycling route including the Aran Islands , Clifden , Skye Road , Kylemore Abbey & Gardens , Westport house & Town, Cong village & Ashford castle , cycling by the shores of small lakes, by windswept bogs & rugged mountains which is the raw beauty of the Connemara landscape.
Our specially designed cycling tour around the Burren & Connemara has an average daily cycle of 55 to 60km, taking in some of the most beautiful scenery in the west of Ireland, while cycling along quiet local country roads & along parts of the Wild Atlantic Way as well as cycling along several parts of the Connemara Loop Cycles & even get to cycle on the Westport Greenway.
Wild Connemara Package Tour – Cycling Route
Tour Departure Dates
- an information pack about each tour
- a full contact list of the all the bed and breakfast accommodations for this tour
- a printed map location of each bed and breakfast and a contact phone number
- a daily detailed cycling route map
- information about what there is to see & do on each days route
- a must see & do or visit or places of interest along the daily route
- local information for each day ....eg. shop , pubs & restaurants, gift-shops
Included with each bike
- alloy pannier rack
- kick stand
- handle bar bag
- cycle repair kit
- spare tube
- tyre leavers & allan key set