The Burren & Connemara - Cycling Route
This Cycling route takes in both the Burren & the Connemara region with fantasic views to be seen while cycling along the coastal road around Galway Bay , with an amazing views over looking onto the Aran Islands & the Cliffs of Moher along the Wild Atlantic Way.
There are plenty of interesting place to visit on the first leg of this tour...Ailwee Caves , the Dolmen grave stones, & the coastal cliff walk from Doolin village to the top of the Cliffs of moher along the Wild Atlantic Way.
You will be visiting (Dún Aonghasa ) stone fort on the Aran Islands, & Skye Road in Clifden , Kylemore Abbey & Gardens , Westport House & grounds, Cong village , plus you'll get to go cycling along the shores of Galway Bay, cycling over windswept bogs & at the foothills of the rugged mountains and the raw beauty of the Connemara landscape.
Burren & Connemara – Cycling Route
Galway - Doolin - Aran Islands - Clifden - Leenane - Westport - Cong - Galway
- Bicycle hire
- Handle bar map bag
- Cycling Helmet
- Information pack and daily route maps.
- an information pack about each tour
- a full contact list of the all the bed and breakfast accommodations for this tour
- a printed map location of each bed and breakfast and a contact phone number
- a daily detailed cycling route map
- information about what there is to see & do on each days route
- a must see & do or visit or places of interest along the daily route
- local information for each day ....eg. shop , pubs & restaurants, gift-shops
Included with the Bike
- alloy pannier rack
- kick stand
- handle bar bag
- cycle repair kit
- spare tube
- tyre leavers & allan key set
The Burren & Connemara 7 Day / Self Guided Bike Hire route ... is €105.00 per person
Fully Equipped Hybrid Bike with Pannier bags , Handle bar bag , Cycling Helmet
Up Grade bikes available
You can upgrade from a fully equipped ( hybrid bike ) to a fully equipped ( Gravel Bike ) or fully equipped ( Ebike ) .
Upgrade to a fully equipped (Gravel bike) with drop handle bars for an extra €10.00 per day
Upgrade to a fully equipped ( Ebike ) for an extra €20.00 per day.